INTRODUCTION AND GENERAL PRINCIPLES
We respect your privacy and the security of your personal information. On this page we describe how we collect and process your personal data in connection with this website.
Your personal information
We collect information about the pages you visit on this website, the date and time of your visit, your IP address, the browser type and the website (URL) you visited before accessing our website, certain cookies and all the information you give us when you contact us.
This website uses so-called cookies. A cookie is a small file that can be installed on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are normally used to provide website visitors with additional functions on a particular website. For example, they can be created to track the movement of your visit and to aid website navigation, to help you return to where you left off, and to remember your activities and settings when you visit the same website again. Cookies cannot access, read or change other data on your computer.
Some technical data is collected and stored, including the IP address of the user and / or visitor. Most of the cookies used on this website use temporary so-called session cookies, which are automatically deleted when you leave this website. Permanent or stored cookies, on the other hand, remain on your computer until you delete them in your browser. We use permanent cookies to identify you the next time you visit this website.
If you want to control the cookies installed on your computer, you can change your browser settings so that you are notified when a website tries to install a cookie, or you can disable (block) cookies completely. You can refuse or delete cookies via the appropriate settings on your computer using the settings of the browser you are using.
Purposes for which your data is used
We use your personal data to make this website available to you, to compile usage statistics, to improve and further develop this website, to offer you real estate services, to respond to your messages and to analyze your data in a grouped form for business purposes.
Legal basis for processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is our overriding legitimate interest (in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Point (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU).
Your Rights and Remedies
According to the applicable data protection law, you have the right
1. to check whether and what types of personal data we have stored about you and to obtain access to the data and request copies of this data,
2. Request correction, addition or deletion of personal data about you that is inaccurate or not processed in accordance with applicable regulations
3. To require us to restrict the collection, processing or use of personal data about you
4. to prohibit the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances for legitimate reasons
5. to the extent to which your data has been processed on the basis of your consent, to request the possibility of data portability
6. Know the identity of third parties to whom your personal data is transferred and
7. To give instructions on how to process your data after your death, if this occurs.
In the event of complaints, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
You can contact us in the following ways:
00385 99 5912 785